Preparation for any successful event, be it business or pleasure, will always involve an enormous amount of time and dedication from those involved. With so much to plan for, how can you be assured that your time is being spent effectively? Oftentimes the most time consuming and multifaceted aspect of a successful event is the food. Planning portions, buying ingredients, and slaving away in the kitchen can be too time consuming and expensive for every event and cheaper, less time intensive options like buying a dozen pizzas can be perceived by your audience as an afterthought.
So just what is the ideal way to organize food for your next event? Catered events are ideal because they offer the best of both worlds, high quality food that doesn’t take you all day to prepare. Below, we have outlined the top 5 reasons why your next event should be catered.
1. Catering provides the audience with a sense of professionalism and prestige to your event. It shows that as an event organizer, you took the time to go out of your way to provide your audience with a great meal. These extra steps can go a long way in a business setting.
2. With a restaurant like Lulu’s catering your event, you won’t need to spend time with mundane tasks such as buying all the groceries, preparing the food, or setting up the buffet or serving station. This allows you to place your focus on the more important aspects of your event such as entertaining the guests.
3. If this is your first event or an event that you will not have regularly, catering can often be the cheaper option. Providing tables and silverware for a large event can quickly drive up costs on items that likely won’t see prolonged use. Catering companies will have these supplies on hand and will likely be included in the costs.
4. Experienced event planners will know that after each event, you must undergo monumental cleaning efforts to return your space to its previous level of cleanliness. With a catered event you can spend more time entertaining your guests than doing the dishes.
5. Finally, with all the added stressors removed, catered events simply allow you to have more fun at your own events. Whether it’s networking for business or celebrating a child’s high school graduation, you deserve to enjoy your own events.